As a Platinum Preferred Contractor with Owens Corning, Prime Roofing went through an extensive vetting process that took several years to achieve.
Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractors are the top tier of a premier network of roofing professionals dedicated to service, reliability and professional craftsmanship. They meet high standards and satisfy strict requirements- all to give you peace of mind that you’ve chosen the right contractor for the job.
As a recognized leader in the building industry for more than 75 years, Owens Corning is America’s most trusted and recognized roofing brand. Owens Corning Roofing Platinum Preferred Contractors provide the peace of mind that comes from having quality shingles installed by local experts
In order to be accepted as a Platinum, a contractor must meet the company’s rigorous qualification guidelines that include:
- Following all state and local requirements for licensing
- Carrying a minimum of $1,000,000 in general liability insurance coverage
- Being in good standing with the Better Business Bureau
- Having a proven commitment to ongoing training, outstanding workmanship and customer service
- Having a clear history with no liens or judgments
- Undergoing a credit check and being financially solvent
- Operating under their business name for at least 3 years
There’s a reason Owens Corning Roofing is one of the biggest names in the industry: commitment to excellence.